MHS Student Services | 254-761-5650



    How can I obtain a transcript?

                    →Continue reading below.

    How do I obtain a Verification of Enrollment for driving purposes?

                    → Contact Kelly Allen @ 761-5650, ext. 2006

    How do I obtain an unofficial transcript or current report card?

                    → Please refer to your Home Access Account



    Transcript Information

    How do I get my transcript?

    1. Print out the proper request form, and fill it out.
    2. Pay online and print your receipt for your records, and to turn into the Registrar.
    3. Send the completed transcript request form and proof of payment to your Registrar by: →scanning and emailing your documents →faxing your documents to: 254-761-5665 →mailing your documents to: 8200 Mars Dr. Waco, TX 76712



    Who is my Registrar?

    Last names A-K =          Last Names L-Z =


    How long do you keep my High School transcript and shot records?

    Midway High School keeps a copy of every graduate's transcript on file. If you have graduated from Midway, we will have it!



    Please allow 5-10 days for transcript processing.

    Due to FERPA (privacy laws), if you are over the age of eighteen you are the only person who can request AND pick up your transcript.