Corporate & Community Development
IMPORTANT NEWS:Promotion & Distribution GuidelinesUpdated guidelines concerning the distribution of coupons, flyers, etc. to staff and students:
Spirit Shirt Sponsorships
Spirit Shirt sponsorships are sold only through the Development Department and not third party vendors. Touchdown Sports and other companies offering ad sales for shirts are not authorized by the district to do so. Shirts from third party vendors will not be distributed at Midway ISD. Each summer, a spirit shirt sponsorship opportunities form is posted here.
About UsCorporate & Community Development Department facilitates donations of funds, products and services for the district through community partners. The Development Department also manages district fundraisers and serves as liaison to the Midway ISD Education Foundation. The Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to generate and distribute resources to the Midway Independent School District for creative or innovative programs and projects that enhance the quality of education for our students. The Foundation is led by an active community volunteer board of directors. Click here to visit the MISD Education Foundation's site.
- To maintain a database of all ongoing fundraisers in the district
- To serve as a resource for clubs and organizations to determine if a fundraising activity is already implemented in our district, avoiding duplication
- To help coordinate approaches to corporate sponsors
- To match fundraising events with potential corporate sponsor
- To provide information about nonprofit laws and best practice
- To promote fundraising opportunities within the district
- To serve as a resource for the public to confirm if a fundraiser is an official district activity
- To maintain a list of "Protected" corporations that school organizations and clubs should not contact for support. These corporations have already made significant gifts to the district in one more more areas. Out of respect for their large gifts, we strive to limit requests made to their companies.