Note: If your child has already been qualified by the school they will attend, you can proceed to the online enrollment page.
Start Preparing Now
Beginning May 1, 2023, if your child meets one of the eligibility requirements, you may print and fill out the prekindergarten application and bring it with you to your campus for review, along with the required documentation. The application is also available at the campus. After eligibility is determined, you may complete the online enrollment beginning June 28, 2023.
Application for Prekindergarten
Solicitud para Prekinder
When completing enrollment, please provide the following documents.
- Current proof of residency (gas, water, or electric bill from the last 30 days, signed lease, or mortgage agreement)
- Immunization records (student must be current on immunizations)
- State-issued birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Records from previous school, if available
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Guardianship papers, if applicable
If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact the campus.