Dear Athlete & Parents:
The MMS Football Staff hopes you and your family are ready to begin the work necessary to put Midway Panther Football on the map. We are extremely excited about the off season and summer these young athletes have had. All football players must have a completed physical before August 18th. If you have questions regarding physicals please contact Alice Meek (Athletic Trainer) at MMS. Make sure your athlete is drinking water and staying properly hydrated.
In addition to having a physical on file for the upcoming season you will need to register your athlete on RANK ONE.
Rank One Link:
Must complete before August 18:
- Rank One- https://midwayisd.rankonesport.com/New/NewParentLogin.aspx
- Make sure you select all sports that your athlete wants to participate in.
Here are some important dates and times to make our 2022 Football season a huge success:
- 1st day of practice- August 18th (7th grade come at normal school time)
- Parent Meeting August 22, @ 6pm
- Scrimmage vs River Valley Middle School on August 30 @ Panther Stadium
- 7th grade @ 5:00 PM 8th Grade @ 6:15 PM
- Football Pictures: September 22nd during practice time
Please go follow Midway Middle School’s Athletic twitter account @MiddleMidway facebook @MidwayAthletics
MMS Football Coaching Staff
Middle School Boys Coordinator
Head Football Coach