Stay Connected with ParentSquare
District and School Communication with Families
Midway ISD is now using ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. Invitations to join ParentSquare will be sent via email. Please click the link in the invitation to activate your account. It takes less than a minute.
Our goal is for every family to join ParentSquare and engage with our school community. We encourage parents to activate their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
ParentSquare Features Include:
- Short, timely posts (like on social media)
- Account settings to choose instant notification or end-of-day compiled digest
- Auto 2-way translation in 100+ languages
- One view to combine all your children
- Group communications similar to Facebook groups
- Sync calendars
- Volunteer and parent conference sign ups
- No information lost due to deleted or blocked emails
- Secure messaging