2020-21 TUITION & PAYMENTS
Enrollment does not carry over to the next school year; therefore, all families need to apply each year and pay the registration fee.
Registration fee is $25.00 (non-refundable) per family annually, which must be paid at the time of completing the online application.
TUITION RATES for 2020-2021 Panther Kids per child
- Monthly tuition for first child…………………………$190
- Monthly tuition for each sibling…………………… $95
- Qualifying Free/ Reduced Discounted Rate… $75
- Pre-K Qualified………………………………………… $75
- Employee Rate ………………………………………… $80
Panther Kids offers a reduced tuition rate for students who qualify for the free or reduced meal program as well as a discount for children of full-time Midway ISD employees. It is the parents' responsibility to notify Panther Kids if their children have qualified for the free/reduced meal program or if the parent is a full-time employee of the school district.
Apply for free/ reduced meals EACH YEAR by clicking Food Service under Meal Information on the Midway ISD website under Back to School Guide beginning July 1 for the following school year. Benefits from previous year carry over for 30 days into the next school year.
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis and is due on the 1st day of the month and late after the 4th day of the month. Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Online using a credit or debit card ($2.50/transaction, processing fees subject to change)
- Online by e-check ($0.75/transaction, processing fees subject to change)
- Online through monthly auto-pay using credit/ debit card or e-check.
- Payroll deduction (Midway ISD employees only)
- Tuition may also be paid by semester or in full online or with a money order brought to administration building before semester begins.
- A $15 late fee is applied after the 4th day of the month (this includes weekends & holidays).
- If the monthly tuition, including the late fee, is not received by the 16th of the month, the parent's account will be delinquent and the student(s) will be removed from Panther Kids until balance is paid.
- The child will be dismissed from Panther Kids upon the 4th late payment.
- NSF PAYMENTS - Children may be dismissed from Panther Kids due to insufficient funds given as payment.
- It is the Primary Account Holder’s responsibility to keep all account information & payments current by selecting “pay now” or “set up/edit/cancel auto pay” which is done by logging into EZChildTrack account or by contacting Panther Kids’ central administrative office at 254-761-5610 x1184.
- DISMISSALS - If a student is dismissed from Panther Kids for nonpayment of tuition, other fees or insufficient funds payments, he/she will not be allowed to re-enroll in Panther Kids in subsequent years at any campus.
Late Pick-up Policies
- Children must be picked up on time each day (5:30 p.m. for the elementary campuses and 5:45 p.m. on the intermediate campuses). This rule will be strictly enforced. A late pickup charge of $8 will be assessed at the start of each 15-minute interval that the child is picked up late. The late charge will be automatically assessed & posted to their EZ Child Track account.
- Upon the fourth late pickup, the child/children will be dismissed from the Panther Kids program.
- Late pick-up fees are due one week after they are issued. Non-payment of these fees can result in the child/children being dismissed from the program.
- Dismissals-If a student is dismissed from Panther Kids upon the fourth (4th) late pick up, he/she will not be allowed to re-enroll in Panther Kids in subsequent years at any campus.
REFUND POLICY - Annual, family registration fee of $25.00 is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for circumstances beyond our control (i.e. weather closings, school closings, building emergencies, behavioral suspensions, student illness, etc.). There will be no refunds for families whose child/ children are dismissed due to behavior, four late payments, four late pick-ups, or who withdraw after the 1st day of the month.
TAX STATEMENT for the prior calendar year may be printed from your EZ Child Track account at the end of January in the Payments & Statements section by clicking on View Statement. Tax statement for the previous year is on the right of that page. Our Tax ID number is: 1-74-6001082, which is on the upper left portion of the Tax Statement.