There's a new way to schedule events and reserve rooms at Midway!
My School Building allows you to book rooms,
secure air-conditioning, and get events on the calendar. Here's how to do it.
Choose the My School Building icon. It will automatically log you in.
- Step One: Start at MyLocker (https://selfservice.midwayisd.org/arms/p/applications) and click the MySchoolBuilding icon.
- Step Two: Go to the “Schedule Request” tab.
- Normal Schedule: A normal schedule is the simplest way to create a request.
- Step Three: Fill in all applicable and required information AND an Event Description. Required fields are marked by a red check ().
- To check the availability of the room you are requesting click any of the gray “Check Availability” buttons on the request page. The button opens a window that will show the times the room is unavailable (as shown with black “Xs”).
- Step Four: In the file attachment field, you can upload any flyers or additional information in a document or image format. Click save.
- Step Five: You have completed your request! All requests are routed to your campus secretary or principal’s secretary. They are notified via email when requests are made and can approve, change, or cancel any request.
- If your event is public, the description must contain relevant, accurate, and appropriate information. Everyone, including the community, will have access to the description.
Go to MidwayISD.org/Events to see a filtered view of events.
Go to the staff hub to see all events happening on your campus.
All Events by Campus:
- Midway High School-Everything
- Midway Middle School-Everything
- Fine Arts: Everything
- Castleman Creek - Everything
Don't see your campus? Email the district webmaster.