Supplemental Special Education Services (SSES) are $1,500 one-time on-line grants for eligible parents/caregivers of eligible students served by special education that have been impacted by COVID-19 school closures.
Families of eligible students can use the on-line accounts to obtain educational materials and resources and/or services such as additional therapy, tutoring, or other specific services.
Beginning November 1, 2021, to be eligible for the SSES grant, students must currently be:
- enrolled in a Texas public school,
- enrolled in PreK - 12th grade,
- and a student with a disability served through Special Education.
Below are some resources that you can use to to learn more about the SSES grant:
- What is SSES? Program Overview: ENGLISH | SPANISH | VIETNAMESE | ARABIC | SIMPLIFIED CHINESE
- SSES Overview Video: ENGLISH | SPANISH
- SSES Parent Webinar: ENGLISH | SPANISH