New Student EnrollmentA parent/guardian email account is required to enroll a new student.Click here for steps to create an email account.
MISD will be accepting Inter-district (living outside of the district) transfers for the 2020-21 School Year for the following grades only: entering 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades.
You can find all the needed information in the Inter-district Application for 2020-21.For summer enrollment: If your child was not enrolled on the last day of the prior school year at any Midway ISD campus, please complete the new student enrollment online form.During the current school year: If your child was previously enrolled at any Midway ISD campus, withdrew, and is now enrolling again, please complete the new student enrollment online form.
How to Enroll:
- From a computer, access 2019-2020 New Student Enrollment Online. Use the documents in the Reference Guides column to assist you in completing the form.
Complete the additional enrollment forms applicable to your student and bring the forms with you when visiting the campus.
- Complete the Free/Reduced Meal Information and Application.
When attending enrollment, bring the following documents with you to the campus:
- Visit the student's campus to complete enrollment. More information HERE.
Please note: Space is limited for Paid PreKindergarten. Available seats will not be determined until mid-August.
- Proof of residency (current lease or current utility bill
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's Social Security card
- Student's immunization record
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
Use these documents to assist you in completing the online enrollment form.Several items on the form require responses related to the release of directory information, acceptable use policy, and the student handbook. The Additional Information Guide will provide a detailed explanation of your options and assist you in completing those items in the online form.Other supporting documents:
Adobe Reader will be needed to open the instructions. Following the instructions will help ensure an accurate submission of information.
If you have difficulty accessing or completing an enrollment form, please reach out to PowerSchool Registration's family support team. To contact family support:
- Go to this link to submit a ticket: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Contact-Support-Registration/ct-p/contact-support-registration
- Click the “Help” icon in the upper right hand corner to access the FAQ Help Center. From there, if they can’t find the answer they need, they can submit a ticket.