MISD Staff Wellness#MidwayStrongThe first Wednesday of the month is Wellness Wednesday . . . all MISD staff receive an email newsletter with loads of information about Midway Wellness. The newsletter will update you on staff wellness events, clubs and athletic teams, physical and mental health tips, and a wellness success story.
1. Healthy Community Challenge - ongoing Jan-March
2. District Wide Baby Shower - Thursday, Feb. 2nd from 4-5p(FML & Disability Informational) at the Admin building3. Wear Red Day - Friday, Feb. 3rdLet's "Red Out" our campuses for Heart Disease Awareness Month4. Thin Mint Sprint and 1M Daisy Dash - Saturday Feb. 11thWoodway park at 8a5. Carry a Jerry 5k/10k - Saturday, Feb. 25thIndian Spring Park at 8aSpecial Thanks to Premier ER for sponsoring our wellness shirts and tanks
- Midway is sitting in 4th place. We need your participation to earn that #1 spot.
- Incorporate your students! Do a fun "health" related lesson plan and submit it to earn Midway some major points!!!
1. Join A Club2. Participate in Monthly Midway challenges3. Show us you are #MidwayStrong(Post pictures of you and your teams being #MidwayStrong)Questions or Concerns?Contact:Kelcie GriggsBenefits Specialist254-761-5610 x 1136