The Midway Alumni Network recognizes selected retired Midway ISD employees as Distinguished Staff Members. All graduates are invited to nominate Distinguished Staff honorees. The next recognition event is tentatively scheduled for Fall 2019.
1. Any retired staff member who is not currently employed by another school district is eligible for nomination.
2. Any retired staff member who is rehired under TRS regulations is eligible for nomination.
3. Midway alumni may nominate retired Midway ISD staff members online here.
It is recommended that prior to beginning the application that you preview the questions and have requested information and nomination essay of no more than 500 words prepared to copy and paste into the form.Form cannot be saved or continued once begun.
4. Top priority will be given to the nominations submitted by class members of classes hosting reunion events during the calendar year.
5. The number of staff honorees may vary from year to year, but not to exceed four honorees in one calendar year.
6. The time and place of recognition will be determined annually by the Midway Alumni Network committee, a committee of the Midway ISD Education Foundation.