Click on the FollettShelf logo below to access eBooks
FAQs about Follett eBooks
1. Teachers, Parents and Students - To read a book online - login as a guest.
Username = speegle
Password = panthers
2. Teachers - To download a book - contact the librarian for a username/password.
3. What is the difference between reading a book online or downloading it? If you read the book online, you can access it through the Internet on any computer. Just login to FolletShelf on the library webpage and click on My Info. If you download it, you can only access it on that computer or hand held device.
4. Can I read a book on my iPhone or iPad? Yes. Click on Safari, turn off the pop-ups, and access your account in FolletShelf through the library webpage.
5. How do I check the book in? The book automatically checks in after 5 days.