Midway Independent School District and the Midway ISD Council of PTAs have adopted the policy that all district fundraisers offer options for an individual to “buy out” the amount of said fundraisers by an amount determined prior to the beginning of the fundraiser.
The “Buy Out” option shall:
- Be an amount equitable to the amount the organization would raise through the fundraiser
- Be made public as an option at the time of the fundraiser
- Be the equivalent to any “Reward Day” level of fundraising, including additional costs normally covered by a fundraising venture.
All approved vendors must adhere to this policy.Updates:
For more information, contact:Suzi Pagel, Director of Corporate & Community DevelopmentSuzi.email@example.com
- The BIG KAHUNA FUNDRAISER: The PTAs at Castleman Creek, Hewitt, Spring Valley and Woodway Elementary Schools will participate in this fundraiser this year. The buyout amount for Big Kahuna has been determined as $150. This amount covers the proceeds that the school would receive at the "Reward Day" level plus the cost of corresponding prizes and the"Limo to Lunch" reward. The fundraiser order form will offer a item # on the form to indicate that you wish to participate in the Buy Out Option.
- A+ Card (Intermediate School Campuses): The buyout for this PTA fundraiser at Woodgate and River Valley Intermediate School has been determined to be $200. Of this amount, $150 will go directly to the PTA and $50 will pay for the cost of the "Limo Lunch" reward your student will receive. Payment instructions will be provided along with the handout sent home this fall.