Panther Kids Tuition & FeesEnrollment does not carry over to the next school year; therefore, all students will need to re-enroll each year and pay the registration fee.Tuition Prices for the 2017-2018 School Year:Registration fee $25.00 per family annually, which must be paid at the time of registration.
Panther Kids offers a reduced tuition rate for students who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program as well as a discount for children of full-time MISD employees. It is the parents' responsibility to notify Panther Kids if their children have qualified for the free/reduced lunch program or if the parent is a full-time employee of the school district. Contact the Panther Kids office at (254) 761-5610, ext. 1105 for more information.Tuition Payments
- Full Pay - $165/month for the first child and $82.50 for each additional child
- Full-Time MISD Employees - $65/month
- Free/Reduced Qualified - $60/month
- Pre-K - $60/month
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis and is due on the 1st day of the month and late after the 4th day of the month. Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Online using a credit or debit card ($2.50/transaction)
- Online by e-check ($.75/transaction)
- Online through monthly autopay
- Payroll deduction (Midway ISD employees ONLY)
- Tuition may also be paid by semester or in full. Contact email@example.com. for details.
- A $15 late fee is applied after the 4th day of the month (this includes weekends & holidays).
- If the monthly tuition, including the late fee, is not received by the 16th of the month, the parent's account will be delinquent and the student(s) will be removed from Panther Kids until balance is paid.
- The child will be dismissed from Panther Kids after the 4th late payment.
- Children must be picked up on time each day (5:30 p.m. for the elementary campuses and 5:45 p.m. on the intermediate campuses). This rule will be strictly enforced. A late pickup charge of $8 will be assessed at the start of each 15 minute interval that the child is picked up late. The late charge will be assessed by each campus & posted to their EZ Child Track account. After the fourth late pickup, the child/children will be dismissed from the Panther Kids program. Late pick-up fees are due one week after they are issued. Non-payment of these fees can result in the child/children being dismissed from the program.