The library is open to students during normal school hours. Students in grades 1-4 are allowed to come to the library one time between class days to exchange their books at the discretion of the teacher. Kindergarten students come once a week.
The library will close during lunch hours or when Mrs. Sauer has duties elsewhere in the building.
Check out policies
- Books are checked out for one week at a time.
- Students may renew books provided there is not a waiting list for the book.
- Students are responsible for keeping their books in good condition.
- Students will be fined for damages to books or replacement costs when the damage is too extensive to keep the book in circulation.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of lost books.
- Assessed fines must be paid before any new books may be checked out.
- All late books must be turned in before a student can check out another book.
- When paying for a damaged or lost book presents a hardship for the family, the library staff will work with the family to suggest affordable solutions.