Need Assistance?Kaci PowersInstructional Technology Specialist - Ex. 6222
- Help teachers develop integrated curriculum/technology lessons
- Assist with campus technology equipment such as Clickers, iPads (Apps, etc.), Mobis
- Conduct staff development workshops related to technology integration. Teachers are required to have 9 hours (minimum) of technology professional development per year.
- Train, support, and troubleshoot district software: Microsoft Office, Eduphoria (Forethought, Facilities & Events, Workshop), Schoolwires, Edmodo, Google Drive
- Support the implementation of MISD’s 1:1 iPad Initiative
Campus Lab Assistant - Ex. 6207 or 6226:
- Boot up lab computers daily
- Teach and assist students during Specials rotation time
- Assist teachers in the lab with students
- Perform routine maintenance on lab and teacher equipment – updates, disk cleanup, defrag, software installation
- Setup Outlook accounts and assist with voice mail
- Manage Facilities & Events calendars for labs
- Manage some district program accounts for students – Type to Learn, AR/Star, etc.
- Manage equipment checkout needs – clickers, cameras, etc.
- Manage AV equipment and setup –
TV’s, Doc Cameras,projectors, etc.
- Inventory building software and hardware
- Handle routine tech work orders as assigned by the district technicians
- Please put in a work order for the following:
- Perform routine maintenance on lab and teacher computers - updates, install programs etc.
- Inventory building hardware
- Computer lab issues
- Troubleshoot hardware issues (computers, printers etc.)