Pregnancy, Education and Parenting Program
To enable school-age parents, through educational opportunities, to become responsible, career oriented citizens. We want to enhance school attendance and reduce the number of students who drop out of school due to teen pregnancy and parenting.
- Individual counseling, peer counseling and self-help programs.
- Career counseling and job readiness training.
- Childcare can be provided for students' children at a licensed childcare facility.
- Transportation can be provided for the students to and from the campus and/or the childcare facility.
- Each student is provided information related to knowledge and skills in child development, parenting and home/family living.
- Students are provided assistance in obtaining available services from government agencies or community organizations, including prenatal and postnatal health and nutrition programs.
PEP Area Resources 2017-2018